Kylie Jenner Is Legit On The Look Out For New Friends
Well, it turns out being a billionaire can't buy you everything, including genuine friendships...
Yes, the youngest self-made-billionaire and lip-kit queen doesn't have the perfect life we all imagined, as she's currently friendless.
Kylie Jenner has recently lost her best friend, Jordyn Woods. If you don't know why then you MUST have been living under a rock (but click here if you really need to be filled in).
And losing her BFF has made her realise that you doesn't really have many friends.
So she's recruiting, according to a source.
“She has been socialising more and trying to find a bigger circle of friends that she can be close with,” an insider told PEOPLE. “After the Jordyn drama, she realised that relying on just one friend is not the best idea."
What are the perks of being Jordyn Wood's replacement?
- Living in Kylie's mansion for free
- Having unlimited access to free Kylie Jenner cosmetics
- Possibly even having a lip kit named after yourself
- Having BTS access to KUWTK (so you'll know once and for all if it's scripted or not)
- Kris Jenner adding you to her talent books
- Cuddles with Stormi + all of Kylie's cute nieces and nephews
Plus much, much more!
“Kylie has had a rough few weeks,” the source continued. “She is still upset about the Jordyn situation, although she seems to be doing much better.”
“Her family is aware that she is in contact with Jordyn. They are letting Kylie figure things out for herself.”
Just don't get with Tristan (or any guy associated with the Kardashian-Jenner family) and you'll be right!