Beats That Move You

Now Playing:

Listen on

Salim Mehajer’s Parents BIG Secret

A new report this morning has shown that Salim Mehajer’s parents, Mohamad and Amal Mehajer allegedly owe the ATO more than $10million in unpaid taxes, according to a report on the Daily Mail.

The parents are involved in their son’s property development business and allegedly owe $9,966,817 in unpaid taxes and interest, reported the Daily Telegraph.

Court documents reveal Mr Mehajer senior owes $6.8million and Mrs Mehajer owes more than $3million.

Mrs Mehajer is also a director of one of the businesses owned by her son, who is known as a controversial property developer and former deputy mayor of Auburn council.

Reports state the ATO successfully sued the pair in the NSW Supreme Court for the enormous tax bill on May 20 after they failed to turn up to defend the case.

Court documents show the tax bill was still unpaid by July 17 and owed $124,754 in interest. Mohamad Mehajer owns a 10 per cent share in Zenah Project Development, while Salim Mehajer owns the remaining 90 per cent, according to company records. In 2013, Mohamad Mehajer was sentenced to almost four years in jail for fraud.

In August, Salim Mehajer threatened to sexually assault Ms Learmonth's parents in a bizarre expletive-ridden video which was later handed to NSW Police.

In September, Salim was also banned from managing corporations for three years.

Source: Daily Mail

Share this: