This Guy Is Giving A Free Around The World Trip To Any Canadian With His Ex's Name
Meet Jordan Axani.
This 27 year old single man has just posted a very intriguing thread on Reddit:
"In March I booked a fairly wicked trip around the world for this Christmas for my ex and I. While our relationship has come to a close, I am still planning on going on the trip and she is not (naturally). And because I hate the idea of the around the world going to waste, I am looking for a Canadian named Elizabeth Gallagher who could use the ticket.
I am not looking for anything in return, I am not looking for companionship, romance, drugs, a trade, or to take selfies with you in front the Christmas Market in Prague. If you feel compelled to toss me a couple hundred bucks, great. Really the only thing I ask for is that you enjoy this trip and that it bring you happiness.
We can travel together and see some cool stuff - or not. I’m easy and have no problem with someone taking the tickets and doing their own thing (see ya on the plane!
Here’s the globe trotting itinerary the couple had planned that Axani is offering:
Dec. 28: Prague —> Paris
Dec. 29: Paris —> Bangkok
Jan. 7: Bangkok —> New Dehli
Jan. 8: New Dehli —> Toronto
All he ask is:
1. Be sane, smart and (hopefully) interesting.
2. Have always wanted to travel, but maybe haven’t had the opportunity or cash to see much of the world.
3. Be named Elizabeth Gallagher and have a Canadian passport.
4. Be ready for a rather spontaneous life experience that will, one day, be an epic story that you’ll tell your kids.
5. Pay it forward. I’ve been lucky in life and this is me giving back to the universe. Do something similar someday.
What a legend...