Woman Gets A little Too Excited Using New Sex Toy & LOSES It
When you introduce sex toys to the bedroom you expect a spicier romp; you expect to invigorate things, to find a fun new way to bring you closer to your lover.
What you don't expect is to end up in hospital, abandoned by your boyfriend and facing surgery after some rather vigorous foreplay gone wrong.
Unfortunately for Emily Georgia that is exactly the predicament she found herself in when her partner got slightly carried away and shoved a stainless steel butt plug in a little too far.
The 20-year-old told the Metro that she tried to manually retrieve the small sex aid, similar to the one pictured below, but that when her efforts failed, the man she was having sex with "suggested leaving it to naturally work its way out" and then took off for work.
"We were having a naughty night in last March and decided to use the toy - I'd never used one before," Emily, who is from the UK, explained.
"I think he got too excited and managed to push the end of it in too. It was a goner.
"I began to panic and told him I needed to go to hospital. He said it should come out naturally on the toilet and then he said, 'I'm really sorry I have work early in the morning' and he shot off."
Woman got butt plug stuck up her backside after ‘excited’ lover pushed too hard https://t.co/gq4CzbkpFw— Metro (@MetroUK) June 27, 2017
Luckily Emily's housemate stepped in and escorted her to the hospital where an x-ray showed just how far the plug had worked its way up.
"I waited for three hours - by this point, the pain started to kick in," she continued.
"It was already in my bowel bashing me about and because it's made of stainless steel it felt really heavy and uncomfortable.
"I assumed they could get it out manually but it was only when I saw the x-ray did I realise they couldn't and how dangerous it was."
Doctors were most concerned about the fake jewel at the base of the toy; the sharp edges threatened to perforate the walls of Emily's bowel and the decision was made to operate to remove the device rectally.
Thankfully the surgery went well and Emily even got to keep the butt plug as a souvenir.
When asked if she had any advice for people who may happen to find themselves in a similar situation, Emily added: "Definitely take yourself straight to the hospital if you can.
"It's not as embarrassing as it seems - people at A&E see things like this all the time and will have seen far worse things up people's rectums."
Like the man who had a two live fish up there, for example.
It could always be worse.