Emma is happy if she can just get through one show without wanting to rip Mike E’s head off; after working together for what seems like an eternity, he knows exactly which buttons to push, and she bites. Every. Single. Time!
BUT... She wouldn’t have it any other way.
Emma sings too loudly, talks too loudly, and laughs too loudly, but it’s kinda endearing. Honest to a fault, Emma says what she thinks and would love it if one day she were allowed to drop the F- and C- bomb on air.
You can hear Emma every weekday morning from 6am, only on The Edge.
60 seconds with emma
1. After Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram, what’s your favourite app?
ASOS – a girl can never have too many clothes!
2. What's your favourite TV show?
This Is Us – MARRY ME, MILO VENTIMIGLIA <3
3. What's your second favourite song?
Chunky – Bruno Mars.
4. What’s your favourite sex position?
Snoop doggy dogg.
5. What would be your last meal?
Pizza, chicken wings, potato bake, soup dumplings and wine.
6. What's the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
Got freaky with one of my boyfriends while his mum was asleep in the bed next to us.
7. What's the best present you ever got as a kid?
A pair of Dorothy shoes that my mum and dad made me. It was for Book Week in kindy. I was going as Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz, and I had Toto and the basket and the dress and everything.. except the famous red shoes. When I woke up in the morning, mum and dad had got my old school shoes and COVERED them in red glitter. I DIED. Not only did I get Dorothy’s shoes, I also got a new pair of school shoes!
8. Three words to describe Mike E?
Rude, cocky, talented
9. What did you think the first time you met him?
What a douchebag!
10. What's the worst thing you’ve ever said on-air?
I’m the world’s biggest potty mouth - how good are the F- and C- words? - but thankfully, my brain-to-mouth filter has never failed me on air.
11. What's the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you?
A man at the bus stop jumped in front of me and said, "I wanna eat your poo".
12. What's your favourite pick-up line?
It’s actually a line from Zayn’s song Still Got Time: "I know you digging my fabric / I’m boyfriend material".
13. What was your first CD?
Oh, it’s so lame – the Titanic soundtrack!
14. What cheers you up?
Fresh air, sunshine and a dip at the beach.
15. What’s your favourite thing about working at The Edge?
I get to talk (and talk and talk and talk) for a living!