Nat is a no-bars-held kinda chick. (Yes, your ass does look big in those jeans.)
She’s a self-confessed Judgemental Judy, tomato sauce connoisseur and knows all the lyrics to your favourite songs.
Producer Nat’s the one who answers your calls and keeps Mike E & Emma from fighting during the ad breaks, but she also gets you through those punishing last few hours of the workday and on the drive home, from 1.30pm through to 6pm.
Tune in to hear Nat refereeing Mike E & Emma every morning from 6am, and from lunchtime onwards for those non-stop beats that move you.
60 SECONDS WITH NAT
1. What’s your favourite Instagram account to follow?
My ex-boyfriends' new girlfriends, who are far less attractive.
2. Favourite TV show?
Sex and the City – Hands down best show ever made
3. What would your stripper name be?
Xena Almeria – She sounds hot.
4. What’s your favourite sex position?
5. What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
Screenshot of my friend's ugly head on Snapchat for revenge later when she turns on me.
6. Best present you ever got as a kid?
The old computer and printer in our house. It really upped my role-playing when I used to be my sister's doctor.
7. Weirdest compliment you’ve ever received?
That I have good eyelids (for makeup apparently).
8. If you were the opposite sex for a day, what’s the first thing you’d do?
100 per cent have sex – I want to know what it feels like for a guy, I reckon they have it so much better!
9. Weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you?
My sister cut her toe nail once and it ricocheted into my eye, wedging itself in there for about an hour.
10. What was your first job?
McDonald’s… I was fired for eating a Big Mac on the job.
11. What was your first CD?
12. What's one thing people don’t realise about your job?
It’s literally as easy and fun as it seems.
13. What would be your last meal?
Italian… Pizza, pasta & garlic bread – Or anything greasy.
14. After Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram, what’s your favourite app?
The apps that deliver either food or my drunk self home.
15. What’s your favourite thing about working at The Edge?
Getting paid to act like a child every single day.