As if the annual Burgapalooza festival wasn’t already one of our favourite events, this year’s addition to the event has got us BEYOND KEEN!
In case you’re unaware, Burgapalooza is a festival presented by Menulog, dedicated to the most delicious burg creations that you can possibly think of.
But this year when it returns to Sydney for it’s fourth year in a row, there won’t just be food on offer.
The Burgapalooza peeps are kicking it up a notch this year with the addition of a giant, inflatable ‘Wipeout’ style obstacle course for you to run around on!
This Menulog inspired course will see you attempt to complete an extreme “delivery” of sorts, with FREE burgers and vouchers on the line.
To take on the course, you’ll have to wear a giant, plush, Menulog delivery bag and make your way through the course against various obstacles like wind tunnels and rain (water balloons) in order to deliver the food.
When you’re taking a rest from the obstacle course, you can refuel with one of the incredible burgers on offer and take the edge off with a delicious cocktail.
Check out some of the mouth-watering burger options attending the festival below:
- Fat Belly Jacks – voted best fried chicken in Brisbane – with a first-ever Sydney appearance and an authentic Nashville hot chicken burger
- Black Bear BBQ’s ungodly partnership with fireball whiskey and the resulting spiked pig spit
- Jimmy’s Burgers X Birdman with some of the best fried chicken Sydney has seen
- O.G legends Newy Burger Co. making the journey from Newcastle to serve up some new Novocastrian creations
- Cult favourite Burger Hounds make the somewhat shorter journey from Wahroonga for their first-ever Burgapalooza experience
- And of course, the all-star crews from Down N’ Out, BL Burgers, Burger Head and Mister Gee’s serving up what will no doubt be instant crowd favourites
View this post on Instagram
Always having this guy back 👌🏼 #Repost @issac_eatsalot with @get_repost ・・・ 🚩🚩 @newyburgerco 🚩🚩 🍔 DUDLEY BURGER ( fried chicken, Paris mash, american cheese, gravy), PBnJ Fries, Snickers Concrete 🍔 . It's not even a trip to the Hunter unless you visit Newy Burger Co! Back in their Hunter St digs after a forced short vacation to Honeysuckle Wharf, these guys are the OG family burger joint in town. Ross had never been before so I ordered him the Dudley (it's an institution) and I ordered everything else but a burger haha. PBnJ loaded fries were off their tits. I love that nutty and sweet combo. The Snickers Concrete was hectic – not a cheap mess like a mcflurry etc. Word is these guys are coming to Sydney for an event soon – get around the hype and support em. Great blokes, great burgs! . #newyburgerco #nbc #newy #burgers #huntervalley #newcastle #hunterstreet #lightrail #familyfriendly #dudleyburger #institution #pbnj #loadedfries #frozenconcrete #softserve #snickers #icecream #sweet #nutty #mashpotato #foodtruck #event #teampixel
As if that wasn’t enough, there will also be an insane food fountain filled with oozing cheese sauce for you to dip your burgs into!
There will also of course be
Tickets to Burgapalooza can be bought online here for $12 (Plus booking fee) or at the door for $20. And with the purchase of every ticket you’ll score a $15 Menulog voucher!
It’s all going down on the 21st and 22nd September with two sessions available, 12pm-4pm or 5pm-9pm, at Prince Alfred Square Park on Church Street, Parramatta!
See you there burger lovers!