New South Wales Health has released another expansive list of venues that ate considered hotspots and are telling anybody who went to those locations to self-isolate for 14 days, regardless of their COVID-19 test result.
- The Boatshed Café & Bar, Lower Level, 11 Narrabeen Street, Narrabeen: Monday 14 December, 2pm-3pm
- Pittwater RSL, 82 Mona Vale Road, Mona Vale: Wednesday 16 December, 8pm-10pm
- Sankaku Izakaya, 376 Barrenjoey Road, Newport: Thursday 17 December, 2.30pm-3.30pm
- Rose of Australia, 1 Swanson St, Erskineville, on Tuesday 15 December after 7pm
- 4 Pines, 313 Barrenjoey Road, Newport, on Wednesday 16 December between 4.30pm and 9pm
The following places are considered casual contacts, which means if you were at the venues, you must get tested immediately and isolate until they receive a negative result.
- Hotel Steyne, 75 The Corso, Manly, on Thursday 17 December between 3pm and 7pm
- Fitness First Mona Vale, Pittwater Place Shopping Centre, 10 Park Street, Mona Vale: Sunday 13 December, 2pm-4pm; Monday 14 December, all day; and Wednesday 16 December, all day.
- Bus route 304, Wednesday 16 December, departing Bourke Street (opposite Lachlan Street) Rosebery, 7.46am and arriving Martin Place Station Stand C, 8.11am
- Bus route 199, Thursday 17 December, departing Bourke Street (opposite Lachlan Street) Rosebery, 8.05am and arriving Martin Place Station Stand C, 8.30am
New South Wales recorded 15 new cases of COVID-19 in the community