Aussie retailers from across the country are joining forces to donate 100% of profits from a combined network of $1,000+ stores to the Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund this Thursday, 9th January.
The participating stores include:
- Ben Sherman
- City Chic
- Dr Denim
- General Pants Co.
- Hush Puppies
- Local Supply
- M.J. Bale
- Rodd & Gunn
- The Iconic
- The North Face
- True Alliance
- Veronika Maine
Money raised by ‘ALL IN’ will be used to:
- Welcome people in evacuation centres and recovery hubs. Listening, comforting, making people’s wellbeing their number one priority.
- Locate missing loved ones through the Red Cross Register.Find.Reunite service.
- Provide emergency grants to those who’ve lost their homes to fires this summer, to cover immediate and everyday expenses.
- Stay long after the disaster has passed via 1:1 support as people recover, and prepare resilience programs for the wider community.
- Provide ongoing training, education and community outreach in preparation for the next disaster, be it here in Australia or further afield.
The wonderful initiative will be taking place this Thursday 9th January, so get shopping!