Scott Morrison announced the latest restrictions late last night that will come into effect from midnight tonight.
Here’s a list of things we CAN’T do from tomorrow
- Go to an open house or auction
- Sit down and eat at a shopping centre FOOD COURT
- Having a wedding with more than 5 people (ie) Bride, Groom, Celebrant and 2 witnesses
- Hold a funeral with more than 10 people
- No massages, no tattoo, a waxing, NO GETTING YOUR NAILS DONE
- No hair appointments longer than 30 minutes
- Personal trainers can’t have more than 10 people with them at any time.
The most important one for you young people is that now if you hold a house party it could be a CRIMINAL OFFENCE.
That will be up to the state government to enforce.
With all these new restrictions, it feels like total lockdown is inevitable.